martes, 12 de noviembre de 2013

Gyuris father letter

                             Letter 2

Dear son:

I have to tell you that the place where i went was nothing like i was thinking about, sadness, suffering  and death is the only thing that i foubd, im very disappointed and very sorry for leaving you, its all my fault.
The concentration camps are now destroyed and im going back to home now, I missed you a lot my son and the only thing that kept me alive was that i needed to protect you, thank you, withouth you I would have lost hope and left myself die.
Im on my way, wait for me son, dont lose hope, ill be back soon and we are going to have fun again together as a family, I have to say that i never thougt that i could be back at anytime, I was worried because of that. Gyuri I was very preocuppied about you, sad and hopeless but now i got my composture back and im ready to go.
 im not really sure if im going to make it back, im scared and i dont wanna know anything more about this, the concentration camps were pure suffering and death and sadness, this was a massacre the amount of people killed in the concentration camps were a lot, I was thinking what would i do if I were on their place.... I might have let them kill me, and finish the suffering they were making me going through.
Im going back.

Sincerely, your father.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario